With this guide, you will learn how to provide liquidity and yield farming on the Avalanche network using Pangolin exchange. To do so, you should have MetaMask installed (see here a step-by-step guide on how to install it), and Avalanche Network should be set up (adding Avalanche network in MetaMask). There are a lot of pools where you could provide liquidity, and the APY is varying. Here I will use AVAX and PNG as an example, but you can choose another pair. Avalanche is a promising chain, so you may be want to learn how to use it before the hype. Pangolin exchange has a great user interface, and transaction fees are cheap. So let’s not wasting time and begin with the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Open https://app.pangolin.exchange/#/swap and connect to MetaMask. Make sure your MetaMask wallet is on the Avalanche network.
2. Fowol the steps in the picture below.
3. Click connect on MetaMask
4. Now, let’s swap AVAX for PNG. This is going to be the liquidity pair in the guide (you can choose something else). It is important to know that to provide liquidity, the coins’ value should be split 50/50. As you can see in the picture, I got 1 AVAX coin, so I will convert 0.5 AVAX to PNG and keep 0.5 AVAX.
6.Press confirm. Bear in mind that you may need to adjust the gas in MetaMask (check the article on how to use MetaMask if you don’t know how).
7. Check the gas and confirm.
Providing liquidity Pangolin
1. When the transaction is finished, click pool and then provide liquidity.
2. Select the pair ( in this case, AVAX/PNG)
3. Choose the amount and press approve PNG, and confirm in the wallet.
4. Now click PNG and then Deposit.
5. Add AVAX-PNG liquidity.
6. Next screen, click supply.
7. Confirm supply.
8. Approve and confirm.
9. Deposit and confirm in MetaMask.
10. Now, when you already provided the liquidity and want to check how much your stake is earning, go to the pool and then click your staked liquidity.
Congrats, now you know how to provide liquidity and yield farming on the Avalanche and Pangolin exchange.