In this guide, I will show you how to send BNB Coin to Binance Smart Chain on Metamask. We will transfer BNB Coin from Binance exchange to Metamask Smart Chain. If you didn’t setup Binace Smart Chain to Metamask check this step-by-step guide. By following these steps, you don’t have to use the Binance extension wallet. If your country restricts www.binance.com you could use VPN to access it. The benefits of transferring BNB coin from Binance Exchange to MetaMask are the speed and cheap transaction fee. There are other ways that may work better for you to transfer funds but I am finding this one to be the easiest. The process is speedy and easy so let’s begin.
1. Open your wallet in Binance exchange, select Binance coin (BNB), and click withdraw.
2. Go and open MetaMask. Make sure that the wallet is on the Binance Smart Chain network and after that copy the address by clicking on it.
3. Paste the address you copied from MetaMask in the address field. Click Binance Smart Chain and enter the amount you wish to transfer below and submit. You should see the BNB coin on the left side.
4. Binance will ask for confirmation. Here is the email and phone email but could be a bit different on your screen.
5. On the next window you will get a confirmation for withdrawal.
After a minute the transaction will appear in your MetaMask wallet so you will be good to go. I hope the guide was helpful and you have learned how to send BNB Coin to Binance Smart Chain on MetaMask. If you want t to use Pancake Swap to Yield Farm check this guide.