In this guide, I will show you how to stake HEX. To follow this guide, you need to have a MetaMask wallet installed ( follow this guide if you don’t know how to do so). Also, you need to have Etherum, so if you don’t, crypto.com is a great place where you can buy it with your local currency. HEX is the first blockchain certificate of deposit where you stake the tokens to earn yield. The longer the stake is, the greater the return in HEX will be. That is why many people believe that HEX could be the next big financial innovation. If you want to know more about how HEX works, check this article. So let’s don’t spend more time and begin with the staking.
Sending Ethereum to MetaMask and Staking HEX
1. First, go to your MetaMask wallet and copy the address. Then go to the wallet that you want to send Ethereum from and paste the address there.
2. When you receive the ETH in your MetaMask, go to 1inch exchange and connect your MetaMask wallet.
3. When the wallet is connected, choose the amount of ETH that you want to convert in HEX. Unlock the token and confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
4. Now, when you have HEX tokens is time to stake them. Go to go.hex.com and click connect on the top right corner to connect your MetaMask wallet.
5. When the wallet is connected, click stake to proceed.
6. Choose the amount and duration period, as you can see in the picture below. Longer stakes give you more shares which give you better ROI. 5555 days is the maximum time you can stake. Proceed by clicking stake.
7. Confirm the transaction on MetaMask, and your HEX will be staked after a couple of minutes.
Congratulation, now you know how to stake HEX, and you will be rewarded with new tokens daily.